- Consultation: We listen to you to understand your needs, budget, site and users. So we offer flexibility and a tailored approach to suit each client.
- Design: After visiting site, our playground advisor will work with our playground designers to provide you with: (Detailed plans, Photographic visuals, -3D illustrations play area design)
- Planning: We will help you with all your planning needs, supplying you with detailed elevations of all the play equipment proposed, including any plans you may require.
- Supply & installation: Our highly experienced technical team can provide you with safety installation; we take pride in delivering a professional yet personal service to all our customers.
- Maintenance: We know that ongoing maintenance is an important part of the decision-making process – that’s why we give you robust guarantees. We also guarantee that all our play equipment components will remain in production and be available for speedy delivery long after the initial installation has taken place.
- After sales: All our play equipment is robust and designed to withstand the rigours of everyday use. And if you should have any problems with the play equipment bought from us, one of our team will always be available to talk to you to help resolve any issues as quickly as possible.
Play Space Guarantees
- The quality control systems in place at Play Space enable us to monitor the whole manufacturing process from start to finish. They also give us the opportunity to give all our customers a comprehensive guarantee package that offers peace of mind. The playground equipment you buy from us is of the highest standard and is covered by our extensive guarantees.
- Round timber: 15 Years
- Steelwork: 15 years
- Ropes & nets: 2 years
- Moving parts: 2 Years
- Installation: 2 Year (approved installers)
- Wet pour: 5 Years
- Sport & Fitness: 5 Years
- Artificial turf: 5 Years
- Warranty coverage – In order to be covered by our warranty the outdoor play equipment must have been installed by Play Space approved installers. – If parts fail due to the manufacturing process, replacements will be supplied free of charge. – Any timber parts covered under the warranty that need to be replaced due to failure will be supplied free of charge. – Please note that the warranty does not cover general wear and tear or acts of vandalism